Thursday, August 23, 2007

Leave

I am finally on maternity leave. I was definitely ready for it.

It was getting harder to walk, sleep through the night and all the other things that go with getting closer to delivery. So getting to work on time and putting in a full 8 hours was getting harder and harder. I know some women are able to work almost all the way up to the week or day before they are due! I wonder how they do it. I definitely don't fall in that group.

Enjoying my time off soo far. Its been two weeks and just taking time to really get used to the fact that soon someone new will be coming into my life who I will love more than anyone or anything in this world. Pretty amazing.

Have also been doing a lot of reading. I read the book "Supernatural Childbirth" and liked the message from the book of claiming a safe and quick delivery. It does make you think though that where is the line between faith and medicine? Just an interesting thought.

No comments: