Sunday, January 02, 2011

Another Decade

We Thank God for his mercy as we see another year..Not just another year but the start of another decade.

So much to be thankful for to God as he watched out for, provided for, protected and provided for within the last decade.

Still remember when the big year "2000" was creating a buzz and I was faced with the big decision then of whether I should risk coming home to Lagos (from the US) for Christmans Holiday then as there was the fear that all the dates would reset to "1900" and so planes might not fly!! Its amazing what we as humans fear when we face the unknown or untested....Here we are at the end of the decade and with all the progress in technology don't we feel silly that we feared what would happen on 1-1-2000??

On a personal note I thank God for this past decade where I finished my higher education, got married, became a mother, moved back to my dear Country, grew as an individual and soo many other blessings.

I look forward to another amazing Year and Decade of increase and favor.

Happy New Year Everyone!

No comments: