Monday, June 25, 2007

Emotion-s

Didn't know the emotional ups and downs pregnant women went through were for real until recently. I mean I have gone more than half of the pregnancy with no drama really - infact I have been pretty easy going and laid back. Some even say I have gotten much nicer depending on who you ask!

Last week I had a total meltdown that left both my DH and myself shocked. I am not an overly emotional person nor am I a cry-er by any means but gosh did these two well hidden sides of me kick in this past week or what?? As I was dramatizing (if this is a word) I was asking myself at the back of my mind who is this person? Why am I soo upset and what is going on? I find crying quite unecesary since it doesnt solve anything (at least in my view). The thing that even upset me was not that big a deal come to think of it. But once the emotional door opened and I realized the "tantrum"was going to play itself out since I couldn't seem to stop myself from crying...I just gave in to ride and felt so much better afterwards!

On another unrelated note I heard an interesting and I thought somewhat profound statement that should be shared with men/boys. It goes "Men will loose money chasing women but men will not be able to loose women chasing men with money" or something along those lines....Hmm.

No comments: