Monday, June 04, 2007

Trimester Bus

Time is truly flying by..I remember when I was watching the calendar and counting the weeks and celebrating when I had passed the first 12 weeks and so had sailed through the first trimester.

and now here I am almost double that time.
I feel good and and its getting more and more real with each passing week.

I wonder how my life and HB's (hubby) life will change after the baby gets here.

Haven't had much complaints except for feeling quite sleepy and some serious back pain. I still haven't started any physical activity o!

Feel like I am watching my life progress like a movie, this is me married, not necessarily a newly married woman anymore (depending on who you ask), working, getting ready for a baby, running a house etc. It can get soo overwhelming and unbelievable sometimes when I remember a time that my biggest problem was hoping that I get into the secondary school of my choice.

Life really does move along quickly!

1 comment:

Viaduct said...

LOL, your secondary school comment was too funny. I enjoy ur blog, I am soon to be married so I want to know as much as possible before the plunge